PLEASE ANSWER YES OR NO TO THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS.
• I love Islam and knowledge.
• I love teaching.
• I love children.
• I respect Islamic mannerism, and I will always avoid backbiting, slandering, and evil speaking.
• I do have a certificate, diploma, degree, Hafiz, or higher qualification.
• I can understand English.
• I may or may not experience or trained in early childhood education.
• I may or may not experience or trained in business and management.
• But I am strongly motivated to contribute to the early childhood education for the young generation.
• One of my dreams is to open my own Islamic English Creative kindergarten.
• I do have a business spirit, and I am willing to invest my money and time in a kindergarten business.
• I believe that kindergarten business is suitable for me.
• I am teachable and willing to learn and relearn on how to run a kindergarten from the aspect of business, management, teaching and learning, and Islamic Tarbiyyah.
• I am willing to put aside my ideas and theories about early childhood education in order to follow a proven system taught by my Sifu.
• I believe that the benchmark of education is the content and method of Rasulullah PBUH as applied by his noble companions, and there should be continuous improvement towards following the method.
• I believe that education is to prepare the children towards fulfilling the duties as the slave of Allah, Khalifah of Allah, and Ummat of Nabi Muhammad PBUH.
• I believe that knowledge and sciences are indeed SIGNS of the Greatness of Allah, The Creator. As such, knowledge and sciences should be imparted to the children in a manner that strengthen their Tauheed and belief in Islam.
• I believe that there is a gold mine in every child, when polished and educated in the light of AlQuran and AsSunnah, the child will be able to live his full potential towards successful life in this world and akhirah.
• I believe that a child’s brain development occurs as a result of the interplay between nature (genes) and nurture (the environment); the architecture and size of the child’s brain is a result of the interaction with adults in his environment and everything experienced in the external environment.
• I believe that the early years are instrumental in building a child’s healthy self- esteem and positive self-concept as a result of the acquired perceptions, beliefs and feelings.
IF THE ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE ALL “YES”, THEN YOU MIGHT BE THE PERSON THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR TO BE THE NEXT OWNER/OPERATOR OF LITTLE CALIPHS KINDERGARTEN.